29.9.09

Brooklyn


scribed under radio silence day2.

Next thing I know i'm in the the shadow - a murky blue and battered car weathered as much by time as miles, on a hellride through Chinatown and then over the Williamsburg bridge. Pulling up in front of the gallery we spy Maureen, she was that one girl from that scary movie ego sensation made.

Movie.


The shadow wheezes to a stop and we bail out from one door, the drivers side. White Hills have a one door policy which I encountered in Europe on tour but was just re-introduced to in practice once more. As we bolt up the concrete we come across members of the Lovely Eggs from Lancaster England. They exchange some material and an envelope and we proceed to the sub-street level bar. some other stuff happens and we go to drunk pizza place on bedford and 7th, where I eat the most delicious pizza and it explodes into little pieces in my mouth like basily-garlicy-tomato-ey poprocks sating me with crisp-doughy love. please go now to this place - 7th and bedford Brooklyn ny and tell me I am wrong. please tell me I am delusional, and that I cannot give up on finding better slices. Later at the bar I took out the fat tip sharpie and we started tagging up the place and DaveW drew a 3rd eye on the back of each hand, oh Brahma, oh Shiva, be quick to bring justice and let not this band suffer!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

it's our favourite pizza place of ever. closely followed by Avenue B