6.10.08

waiting for liftoff



Dave and Ego Sensation were furiously working the assembly line here at White Hills central; cooking up a couple hundred vinyl LP's and other merch for the tour and kicking me out of the way, so I spun around the neighborhood here in central NYC on Ave B chcecking out the movie set near Tompkins Square Park and working the rooftop view. The preperations are being arranged all around me for the upcoming odessy while phones calls go unanswered and inboxes fill up - too many questions about line up changes and wrecked minds from the West Coast mini-tour to try and sort out. I also took a brief tour of the local sweatshop and met Kid Millions and Pierre Auntour. I fully intend on meeting the 6 hour flight to London as if it were my maiden voyage into the depths of space.

No comments: